What you’ll learn
- What you’ll need to buy (toys, food, clothing, equipment and bling!)
- Toilet training (a trouble shooting guide to how to avoid accidents)
- Navigating the journey home from the breeder
- The first 48 hours home and how to manage your puppy
- Choosing a vet
- Establishing a routine
- Health insurance
- Biting and chewing
- Avoiding separation anxiety (puppy and owner)!
- Home and garden proofing
- Introductions to children and pets in the house if applicable
- Grooming and home bathing
- Managing stairs, flooring and other potential risks
Some of this service can be done over the phone or skype, but a home visit is recommended if you are a first time dog owner.
From £70 per hour